Published on September 28th, 2017 | by Karley O'Brien0
Grandstream Announce HA100 Controller Release
The HA100 is ideal for any business that requires an always-on, redundant voice system by providing an automatic failover solution when paired with two UCM6510 IP PBXs. The device will constantly monitor the operational status of both UCM6510s and will automatically switch all system control to the hot-standby secondary UCM6510 when the primary device fails for any reason.
The HA100 can also switch entire an system functionality (including all of the connected telecom lines, network links, auxiliary devices, all registered SIP endpoints, and their recorded voicemails) from the failed UCM6510 to the hot-standby secondary UCM6510 within an impressive 10-50 seconds. Thanks to its smart monitoring and automated failover capabilities, the HA100 offers the ideal high-availability solution for Grandstream’s UCM6510 IP PBX for maximum complete system reliability and uptime.
- Connects and constantly monitors two UCM6510 together for high availability
- Smart failover solution that automatically switches to a hot-standby secondary UCM6510 if the primary one fails
- Up to 14 LED indicators showing real-time status of all of the telecom lines, network links, auxiliary devices, etc
- Gratuitous ARP forces SIP endpoints to refresh the MAC address of the new UCM6510 without interruptions
- Fast 10 to 50 second system switching time depending on the number of registered endpoints
“For [many] businesses, a communication platform being down for even a minute can have catastrophic consequences. The HA100 ensures that end-user customers will have a completely reliable solution with seamless failover options,” – David Li, CEO of Grandstream.
To find out more about the Grandstream HA100 High Availability Controller, please visit VoIPon.co.uk. Alternatively, please contact our dedicated sales team: 0330 088 0195. Share this story with your friends or work colleagues. If you want to stay up to date with our latest products, industry news and offers you can sign up to our monthly newsletters, keep up to date with us on Facebook or follow us on twitter @VoIPon.