Published on February 12th, 2010 | by Alexis Argent0
Grandstream Announces Two New IP Dome Cameras
Retail stores, restaurants, campuses, casinos, apartment buildings and business offices looking for a cost-effective, open standard surveillance solution can easily implement these two new indoor cameras for 24×7 security protection of people and assets.
With SIP/VoIP support, business owners can also stream all monitoring activity to a mobile or video phone from anywhere in the world, using the GXV3611’s 2-way audio and video streaming capability.
Unobtrusive, Attractive Dome Cameras for High Definition or Low Light Conditions features include:
- Integrated microphone, speaker and smoke detector for maximum and out-of-the-box
- video + audio + smoke monitoring using industry standard SIP & VoIP technology
- Motion Detection and Alert Notification
- Integrated Power–over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- 24MB pre-/post-event recording buffer
- Easy installation and management using Grandstream’s web-based graphical user interface
- Using GSurf, Grandstream’s free video management software, businesses can monitor and control up to 36 cameras simultaneously.
GXV3611_HD camera includes 2-Mexapixel progressive scan CMOS sensor and advanced lens while delivering multi-rate H.264 real-time video streaming with a maximum resolution of 1,600×900 and at frame rate of up to 25fps.
The GXV3601_LL captures and streams high quality real-time video under low light conditions (as low as 0.05Lux) and up to 30fps with full D1 (720×480) or VGA (640×480) resolution.
The products will be available in March, 2010 at a list price of $389 and $289 respectively.