Published on November 22nd, 2016 | by Max Argent0
Grandstream introduces new GXP1700 Mid-Range IP Phones
New GXP1700 series offers modern high-end designs and mid-range capacity at competitive price
Grandstream has announced the addition of three new mid-range IP phones to their portfolio, the GXP1760, GXP1780, and GXP1782. Designed for growing businesses, the new GXP1700 series offers an elegant and modern design, with mid-range call capacity and functionality at very competitive price.
Growing businesses need attractive phones with HD audio quality and most of the features that large enterprises enjoy for a limited budget,” said David Li, CEO of Grandstream. “That is exactly what the GXP1700 series delivers: advanced VoIP telephony features, superb audio quality presented with a beautiful physical design yet at an amazing price. We are very excited to release our first ever mid-range phone series that offers the best mix of design, performance and values.”
GXP1700 series key features
The GXP1700 series features 3 models (GXP1760, GXP1780, GXP1782) which differ based on amount of supported lines, SIP accounts, and digital BLF options – while one model (GXP1782) comes with Gigabit speeds:
- 200×80 backlit graphic LCD with a sleek glass cover, ergonomic handset and keypad design
- 6 lines and 3 SIP accounts (GXP1760) or 8 lines and 4 SIP accounts (GXP1780 and GXP1782)
- 24 (GXP1760) or 32 (GXP1780 and GXP1782) digitally programmable BLF/speed-dial keys
- 4 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys, 6/8 dual-color line keys
- Dual-switched 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports (GXP1760 and GXP1780) or dual Gigabit ports (GXP1782), integrated PoE
- Wide-band HD audio supported by the handset/speakerphone/headset, 5-way voice conferencing, support for Plantronics EHS headsets
- Large phonebook capacity (up to 2000 contacts) and call history (up to 500 records)
- USB port for future add-on dongles and Kensington Security Slot for anti-theft protection
- Supports a variety of auto-provisioning options including TR-069, XML configuration files, Auto-Discover and Zero Config when used with a Grandstream UCM series IP PBX, TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS and more
The GXP1700 series is the latest expansion of Grandstream’s long-standing and award-winning GXP series of IP phones. These mid-range IP Phones slot right in between Grandstream’s GXP16xx series of Basic IP Phones and the GXP21xx series of High-End IP Phones. The GXP series of IP Phones was a major driving factor in Frost & Sullivan’s recent selection of Grandstream as the 2016 Enterprise IP Endpoints Company of the Year.
Learn more at an Upcoming Webinar
Attend an upcoming webinar to learn more about the GXP1700 series
GXP1700 series Introduction Webinar – November 29, 10am EST – Sign up here
Share this story with your friends or work colleagues. If you want to stay up to date with our latest products, industry news and offers you can sign up to our monthly newsletters, keep up to date with us on Facebook or follow us on twitter @VoIPon.