Published on May 28th, 2014 | by David Frith0
Grandstream Introduces Revolutionary Android-based GXV3240 IP Video Phone
GXV3240 IP Video Phone for Android Unifies Desktop Communications With Free HD Video Conferencing, Popular Business Apps like Microsoft Lync and Skype and Powerful VoIP Features For Productive User Experience
Grandstream have introduced a revolutionary new IP Video Phone. The Grandstream GXV3240 IP Video Phone for Android combines a cutting edge 6-line IP Video phone with the power of a multi-platform, multiparty HD video conferencing solution and the richness of the fast expanding Android apps ecosystem with full access to the hundreds of thousands of Google Play Store apps, including Microsoft Lync, Skype, Google Hangout, GoToMeeting and Salesforce1.
An industry leading IP video phone with multi-platform, multiparty HD videoconferencing capability and the power of the Android operating system, the GXV3240 offers Enterprises, SMBs, SOHOs, and mobile workers:
- 6-lines, 6 SIP accounts with support of 11 native languages
- 4.3” capacitive touch screen for a tremendous user experience
- Android operating system 4.2 with full access to the hundreds of thousands of Android Apps in Google Play Store
- Dual Gigabit network ports with Power over Ethernet (PoE), integrated Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)
- Integrated Bluetooth for easy data exchange, call transferring with iPhone or Android mobile phones as well as use of Bluetooth headsets
- Advanced Megapixel CMOS camera supporting crystal-clear HD (720p) video calls using Grandstream’s SIP based free IPVideoTalk or any of the 3rdparty video calling apps in the Google Play Store, such as Microsoft Lync 2013 and SKYPE
- Supports up to 4 GXP2200 Extension Modules for easy fingertip access to up to 160 contacts
- Full support for all major SIP-based IP PBX/softswitch/IMS platforms such as Broadsoft, Metaswitch, Asterisk, Elastix, etc.
- Auto-provisioning using the Auto-Discovery and Zero-Configuration option built into Grandstream’s UCM6100 series IP PBX Appliance
We are very excited to announce the new GXV3240 IP video phone at a time when our worldwide customers and partners are looking for a versatile and affordable desktop video communication solution that will support and interoperate with various popular video conference applications/services currently in the market” said David Li, CEO of Grandstream Networks. “The GXV3240 for Android supports all of the major video telephony standards and popular video applications such as open SIP, Skype, Microsoft LYNC, and Google Hangouts out of the box, offering a tremendous user experience, broad interoperability with various popular video application services and unlimited customization possibilities.
Share this story with your friends or work colleagues. If you want to stay up to date with our latest products, industry news and offers you can sign up to our monthly newsletters, keep up to date with us on Facebook or follow us on twitter @VoIPon.