Published on July 24th, 2014 | by Alexis Argent0
Ingate Seminars to Explore Latest Innovations for SIP Trunking, Unified Communications and WebRTC
Seminar series at ITEXPO provides insight on Real-Time Communications
TMC today announced the conference program for Ingate Systems’ SIP Trunking, UC and WebRTC Seminars, held during ITEXPO Las Vegas, August 11-14, 2014, at The Rio in Las Vegas, Nevada. Ingate will
host a three-day educational seminar series that provides in-depth information about the disruptive technologies changing the face of real-time communications. Sessions will explore the lasting
impact they will have on enterprises, end-users, service providers and more.
Technologies that enable real-time communication are quickly evolving, and they impact not only how companies do business, but how we personally communicate. We are excited that the Ingate seminar series is a part of ITEXPO and look forward to learning how WebRTC, SIP Trunking and UC are impacting this innovative communication trend,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman. “Ingate has a great line up of speakers that will give attendees all the facts they need to successfully implement new communications technology, regardless of what market they are in.
The full Ingate Seminars agenda includes the following sessions:
- SIP Trunking, UC Academy Certificate Program
- SIP Explained
- Economics of SIP
- Technical Considerations for SIP Trunking
- DEEP DIVES: The IP-PBX, Service Provider and E-SBC
- Hosted Unified Communications
- Supporting the Mobile Worker with UC
- Monetizing UC and SIP Trunking: A Better Way to Sell
- Beyond Telephony: SIP, UC and WebRTC Certificate Program
- WebRTC Introduction and Overview
- Enabling WebRTC in the Enterprise
- The Economics of WebRTC
- Crossfire with Carl Ford: WebRTC: Where Are We Now?
- Disaster Recovery
- VIP Day
- Meetings with Ingate Systems
The Ingate Seminars are sponsored by ANPI, AT&T, Grandstream, Tadiran Telecom, Phone.Com, Crossfire Media, Telecom Reseller, WebRTC Strategies, JW DeWitt Business Communications and TMCnet.
Share this story with your friends or work colleagues. If you want to stay up to date with our latest products, industry news and offers you can sign up to our monthly newsletters, keep up to date with us on Facebook or follow us on twitter @VoIPon.