Published on July 15th, 2016 | by David Frith0
Introducing the new Grandstream HT802 Handytone ATA
Grandstream has announced its newest ATA, the HT802. The 802 is a 2 Port ATA that allows users to create high quality IP telephony solutions for residential and office environments. Its compact size, award winning design, robust security features and autoprovisioning options allows users to easily integrate analog phones with VoIP networks. The Ht802 is the newest member of the Grandstream Analog Adapter range, which has been deployed millions of times throughout the world – including some of the leading service providers around the globe.
- 2 SIP profiles – Supports 2 SIP profiles through 2 fxs ports and a single 10/100mbps port
- Strong security protection – TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts.
- Failover server – Failover SIP server support automatically switches to a secondary server if the main server loses connection, ensuring you never lose your network connection.
- Fax Support – Integrate any T.38 fax line with your VoIP network to cut costs.
- Caller ID Support – Supports a wide range of caller ID formats
- Auto Provisioning – Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files.
Share this story with your friends or work colleagues. If you want to stay up to date with our latest products, industry news and offers you can sign up to our monthly newsletters, keep up to date with us on Facebook or follow us on twitter @VoIPon.