Published on November 6th, 2009 | by Alexis Argent0
New Aastra 6739i to Appeal to a Wide Range of SMB Customers
The Aastra 6739i is certainly getting a lot of traction in the industry news. And rightly so. It is set to offer a wide range of features that are sure to please the ever more demanding SMB business executive.
According to a recent article in Comms Business, “Aastra says they have reset the standard for premium IP phones with the launch of their 6739i, its most advanced desk phone to date.”
The Aastra 6739i is a touch screen business desk phone, designed to deliver high quality enterprise communications.
Some of its important features include:
- Easy integration and deployment (with Aastra’s own IP systems and all leading SIP compatible call managers)
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet
- Smaller up-front investment/competitive price
- 5.7inch full VGA (640×480) colour touch screen display
- Intuitive graphical user interface and navigation menus
- USB port and expansion modules support
The magazine reports that, “The Aastra 6739i offers an exceptional user experience with its large, high quality colour touch screen combined with an intuitive interface and navigation menus. For unrivalled voice clarity, the Aastra 6739i brings high definition sound with Aastra Hi-Q audio technology combined with full wideband handset and speakerphone hardware.”
The Aastra 6739i will be available mid-December from VoIPon. To see more details on this exciting new product, please check out VoIPon’s extensive online catalogue.