- All system packages have been updated to the currently available versions including the LIBC package that includes fixes for the recently discovered vulnerabilities CVE-2015-7547 and CVE-2015-5229.
- Asterisk has been upgraded to the latest version: 11.21.2.
- Endpoint Manager:
- Routing Groups
- The outbound routes with configured time group are handled properly now.
- Fax cover page options, when they exist, are now displayed on the Fax Configuration page.
- A full list of changes in the CompletePBX modules can be found here: http://wiki.xorcom.com/
- This new version is available only as a 64-bit version.
- The software images can be installed on all existing Xorcom IP-PBX models (except for Spark — CXS1xxx).
- C/XR1000 compatibility starts with S/N X1046954 and C/XR2000 compatibility starts with S/N X1046564. This is due to incompatibility with the previous Intel D201GLY2 (Celeron) motherboards used in those systems.
Share this story with your friends or work colleagues. If you want to stay up to date with our latest products, industry news and offers you can sign up to our monthly newsletters, keep up to date with us on Facebook or follow us on twitter @VoIPon.