Published on January 31st, 2012 | by Alexis Argent0
New VXI headsets UC Proset now Available
The VXi UC ProSet is a step up in style and comfort, making it perfect for use in contact centers, at-home offices and other business settings. Designed to be lightweight and deliver crisp, natural audio, the UC ProSet also blocks 87 percent of all background noise.
“We’re excited to give our customers and the market our latest evolution in quality headsets and to demonstrate that VXi is on the forefront of style, comfort and quality in our industry,”
said President and CEO Michael Ferguson of VXi Corporation.
VXi also state
“The difference is obvious before you even put it on—it’s one good-looking headset. And when you experience its wideband audio and superior noise canceling, and feel how comfortable it is, you’ll understand that the VXi UC ProSet isn’t just “best in class,” it’s in a class by itself. Its UC-ready design will save you money, too.Whether you already have a Unified Communications system in place, or are still weighing your options, the VXi UC ProSet is ready when you are
Here are some of the main features that are available in the VXi UC ProSet headsets.
- Wideband audio for clearer conversations and greater productivity.
- Superior noise canceling eliminates background noise and improves communication.
- UC-ready to fit right into your Unified Communications strategy.
- Lightweight, attractive design is easy and comfortable to wear, all day long.
- High-quality durability stands up to all-day, every-day use.
- Interchangeability with other headset brands lets you maximize your existing equipment investment.
- Two models to choose from, binaural (two speakers) and monaural (one speaker).
The VXi UC ProSet delivers a host of real-world business benefits.
- More productive conversations. Wideband audio and advanced noise canceling provide consistently clear, natural sound.
- More focused users. Smart, ergonomic design is comfortable and stays put, so users spend time working, not constantly adjusting their headsets.
- More efficient communications. Leading-edge technology maximizes Unified Communications potential.
- Better all-around value. High quality materials and construction means it’s built to last and last, even when used all day, every day.
- Best possible return on your investment. Compatibility with VXi, Plantronics and GN Netcom®/Jabra equipment means you can keep on using your existing amplifiers and direct connect cords.