Attend the roadshow at your preferred location and learn all about Sangoma’s Reseller Program!
Following the successful relaunch of the Reseller Program at Channel Live ’17, Sangoma, a leading provider of hardware and software for voice over IP, is conducting a series of roadshows in the UK during January and February 2018. The roadshow offers you the chance to interact with others who have already succeeded with Sangoma, and discuss technical and sales plans on how Sangoma’s portfolio will improve your business.
What it Offers
- Details of the latest product releases and a sneak preview of things to come
- Introduction to Sangoma’s new online learning hub
- Information on Sangoma University and how you can benefit from it
- A virtual tour of their powerful portal
- Meet like-minded people and exchange ideas and plans
- Explore the benefits of joining the Sangoma community
Chance to Win Prizes!
- Raffle Draw for Sangoma s705 IP Phones (2 winners per venue)
- Claim your Free s500 for Test Drive*
*Claim made with Sangoma. Only applies to those who have not previously claimed on a previous offer.
To make things even simpler, Sangoma have chosen 5 key locations across the UK, making it convenient for you to get hands-on demonstrations and network with the whole Sangoma community. As the content presented at each event (presentations and demonstrations) will be the same, you are welcome to attend at any venue, should you not be able to attend the one closest to you. See below for venue locations and dates:
- 30th January, 2:00 to 5:00 PM, Red Cow Moran Hotel, Dublin
- 31st January, 2:00 to 5:00 PM, The Principal Hotel, Edinburgh
- 1st February, 2:00 to 5:00 PM, Old Trafford, Manchester
- 6th February, 2:00 to 5:00 PM, Armada House, Bristol
- 7th February, 2:00 to 5:00 PM, Sodexo The Crystal, London
The event is FREE to attend. However, pre-registration is mandatory. The event, at all venues, will begin at 2:00 PM, and will conclude with canapés and drinks at 5:00 PM. To register for attendance, please fill in the form above. If you have any further questions or queries, please send an email to [email protected]