Published on October 9th, 2015 | by David Frith0
Xorcom Announces “Spark” IP-PBX Line – Ideal for Small Businesses
Spark is a compact, full-featured, budget-friendly line of IP-PBX solutions designed especially for small businesses
Xorcom has announced a new converged (VoIP + PSTN) telephony IP-PBX line for business. The Xorcom Spark CXS3000 product line is a stand-alone, pre-configured, out-of-the-box IP-PBX featuring Xorcom’s CompletePBX™ distribution. It is designed for businesses that want all the “bells and whistles” of enterprise-grade telephony systems but need support for only 30 users or less. Spark accommodates up to 15 E1 R2 / T1 CAS PRI channels, up to 16 PSTN/analog phones ports, up to 8 BRI channels, and up to 30 concurrent SIP calls at a budget-friendly price.
- Don’t Let its Small Size Fool You
- Just like all the other Xorcom IP-PBX models, the Spark series is based on the Asterisk® open source platform to provide all the benefits of VoIP in addition to traditional telephony. Despite its small size (1U and only 9″ wide), the Spark line provides all the features offered by the rest of Xorcom’s CompletePBX models, with no per user license fees, such as:
- Converged IP-PBX: VoIP + PSTN connectivity in the same chassis
- Advanced telephony features, including: voicemail, unlimited auto attendants, graphical reporting, virtual fax, call recording, conference bridges, and video calls
- Easy endpoint integration with built-in templates for leading IP phones
- Built-in security via an embedded SBC (session border controller), firewall and intrusion detection and prevention software
- Remote extensions support
- Unified communications
- Multi-site support
Big Benefits for Small Businesses
Small businesses want the benefits of VoIP with the streamlined efficiencies and resultant increased employee productivity it provides,” notes Eran Gal, CEO of Xorcom. “However, these customers need that functionality in a small footprint, with an equally small price tag. Spark delivers on all fronts.
The Spark product line will be available next month from Xorcom’s worldwide channel of distribution partners. For more information, please stop by the Xorcom booth #504 at the IT EXPO, taking place at the Anaheim Convention Center from October 6-8.
Share this story with your friends or work colleagues. If you want to stay up to date with our latest products, industry news and offers you can sign up to our monthly newsletters, keep up to date with us on Facebook or follow us on twitter @VoIPon.