Published on April 20th, 2016 | by David Frith0
Xorcom Blue Steel 4000 exceeds expectations as best phone system for Large Enterprise
Do you need a heavy-duty phone system that can handle high volume traffic with optimal uptime – at an affordable price?
Blue Steel 4000 is an enterprise-grade IP-PBX supporting up to 1500 users.
Xorcom recently upgraded top-of-the-line IP-PBX, the Blue Steel 4000, is a server-grade, pre-configured, VoIP and PSTN telephony solution featuring Xorcom’s CompletePBX distribution. It supports up to 1500 users and up to 880 concurrent calls with:
- two hot swappable 1TB disk drives
- two built-in hot swappable redundant power supplies
- an Intel Xeon Processor E3-1225V2 8M cache (3.20GHz)
- flexible, modular configurations to support E1/T1 PRI, T1 CAS, E1 R2, BRI ISDN, FXO and/or FXS ports (in addition to SIP)
- built-in security measures, including the Xorcom CompleteSBC session border controller (licensed separately)
Customers include call centers, large enterprises, and leading financial institutions.
Share this story with your friends or work colleagues. If you want to stay up to date with our latest products, industry news and offers you can sign up to our monthly newsletters, keep up to date with us on Facebook or follow us on twitter @VoIPon.