Published on March 13th, 2015 | by David Frith0
Yealink introduces the CP860 IP Conference Phone, designed for small and medium-sized meeting rooms
VoIPon Solutions are pleased to announce that Yealink have released the new Yealink CP860 IP Conference Phone. The new product combines remarkable audio performance with multiple industry-unique features, making it the ideal conference phone for small to medium-sized meeting rooms.
The Yealink CP860 ensures “diamond-clear” voice conversations, helping companies to increase meeting productivity. The unique diamond body design, offers robust features, including:
Superb voice quality and clarity for efficient conference calls
- Yealink Optimal HD Voice technology and three built-in microphone matrixes for 360-degree sound pickup (10-foot or 3-meter radius) ensure conference participants enjoy lifelike voice communications.
- CP860 incorporates industry-leading technology — full duplex, auto-echo cancellation and reverb elimination — that makes conference calls as natural as being in the same room.
- When connected to an optional pair of Yealink CPE80 Extension Microphones (10-foot or 3-meter radius), CP860 offers even greater coverage.
Industry-unique features for added value and convenience
- CP860 supports call linkage with PC or mobile soft phones (Skype, Lync/Skype for Business, Bria, and more), providing users a unified communications experience at anytime and anywhere on any device.
- CP860 supports five-party conferencing, helping companies to enhance communications and reduce facility costs.
- With easy USB recording, CP860 helps users to review a call or share important conferencing moments.
By adding the new CP860, Yealink is further expanding its product portfolio”, said Stone Lu, Yealink Executive Vice President, “Yealink will continue to incorporate its vision and experience into an innovative IP communication terminal, which our clients find are a boost to productivity and a pleasure to use.”
With the new Yealink CP860 IP Conference Phone and also the new Yealink VCS series, Yealink are entering into VoIP Conference market which will only benefit VoIPon customers by offering both high quality innovative technology at cost effective pricing, said Craig Herrett Sales Manager at VoIPon Solutions.”
Share this story with your friends or work colleagues. If you want to stay up to date with our latest products, industry news and offers you can sign up to our monthly newsletters, keep up to date with us on Facebook or follow us on twitter @VoIPon.