Published on September 8th, 2016 | by Jack Eagle0
Become a Sangoma Reseller
You can sign up to become a Sangoma Reseller and provide your customers with VoIP and UC products that deliver outstanding quality and value.
Why become a Sangoma Reseller?
When you sign up to become a Sangoma Reseller you get lead referrals, plus bigger margins (with discounts of 10% to 60%). You also receive access to Sangoma’s marketing programs, along with new, Not For Resale (NFR) products for testing and use with customers.
Sangoma Resellers also benefit from both pre-sale and post-sale support, discounts on certified training and direct developer/manufacturer support – all for quarterly volume commitments as low as £3,000.
Full Features and Benefits
The full range of features and benefits are listed below:
- Exceptional Margins – Get exceptional margins on all sangoma/ FreePBX products.
- Lead Referrals – Get lead referrals across the entire channel for Sangoma.
- Training Discount – Receive 5% discount on certified Sangoma training
- Marketing Portal – Access to marketing portal with customisable marketing resources.
- Videos / Webinars – Learn and kept up to date with videos and webinars.
- Priority Support – Priority Sangoma support for Pre-sale and post-sales support
- Account Manager – Access to dedicated Sangoma Account Manager.
- Merchandise – Get free Sangoma merchandise such as T-Shirts, pens and USBs.
- News Alerts – Be the first to know about new Sangoma products and news.
- Partner Status -Become an authorised Sangoma Partner with full partner status.
How to qualify
To qualify, you will need to purchase one of the following Not For Resale packs. You will also need to have a Quarterly spend of at least £3,000 with Sangoma.
Share this story with your friends or work colleagues. If you want to stay up to date with our latest products, industry news and offers you can sign up to our monthly newsletters, keep up to date with us on Facebook or follow us on twitter @VoIPon.