Published on September 16th, 2009 | by Alexis Argent1
Snom Anounces the New M9 for Late October Release!
Snom has announced a new IP DECT phone that will join its range of products: the snom m9. We’re looking forward to the official release of this product, because if this device lives up to its intentions, it will be ensure mobility and great HD audio, thanks to the support of the G.722 Wideband codec.
The snom m9 will manage up to 9 handsets and as many SIP registrars, will support up to 4 simultaneous VoIP calls, and will have all the core functionality for managing enterprise telephony.
This phone will also be the only cordless DECT-IP to be developed for the contemporary use with SIP-based PBX and for use with the platform Microsotf OCS.
The snom m9 complete version includes one base and two DECT handsets, so as to immediately provide greater mobility, and is scheduled for release in October 2009.
• Compatible SIP and Microsoft OCS
• Supports codec G.711, G.729, G.722 Wideband
• Up to 9 handsets for use with a single base
• Up to 4 simultaneous VoIP calls per base
• Intercom between handsets operated by the same base
• Backlit keyboard
• Connector 2.5mm headphone jack
• IPv6 ready