Published on August 20th, 2012 | by James Chapman0
snom Introduces Compact IP PBX for the Small Office
snom technology AG, a leading developer of VoIP Phones and communications solutions, announced today the expansion of its IP PBX portfolio with the snom ONE mini, a remarkably compact business telephony system for the Small Office Home Office (SOHO) market. The sleek, pint-sized, solid state device supports 20 extensions and offers the full range of snom ONE telephony features, as well as complete support for the award-winning snom VoIP Phones and Wireless IP Phones.
The snom ONE mini is built on standards-based SIP technology and provides resellers with a plug-and-play business telephony solution for small organisations that is pre-installed and configured with snom ONE IP PBX software for easy and affordable deployment with snom business IP desktop phones and endpoints, including the snom 300, snom 320, snom 370, snom 720, snom 760, snom 821, snom 870, snom m9r DECT phone and snom MeetingPoint conference phone.
“There is currently a gap in the SOHO market for a reasonably priced, full featured business phone system and the new snom ONE mini addresses this, says Dr. Michael Knieling, COO snom technology AG.
For those smaller professional services organisations in need of a fully integrated phone system that is compact in size with a full suite of premier communications features, the new snom ONE mini offers a very practical, affordable solution.”
The snom ONE mini comes pre-installed with snom ONE IP PBX software, providing the same suite of built-in features and advanced functionality as the larger snom ONE IP PBX, including voicemail and auto attendant, ACD Agent Groups, Web-based management, mobile phone integration, remote worker support and other functions.
snom ONE mini Feature Highlights:
- Fully integrated business phone system – Works seamlessly with snom 3xx, 7xx and 8xx series phones for easy configuration and management
- Compact and reliable solid state design – A small form factor with reliable solid state design and no moving parts
- Low power – The snom ONE mini consumes less than one-tenth the power than a typical PC
- Network-ready – All-inclusive device requiring no add-on server for network-based services
- Standards-based SIP interface
- Failover and disaster recovery – Supports back-up and failover services for existing hosted or on-premise phone systems. snom phones can be simultaneously registered to multiple systems – hosted or on-site – making the snom ONE mini an excellent option for disaster recovery.