The 2N® Helios IP, can now be equipped with a new card reader. Settings can easily be set via a web configuration interface, so that, to the customer, the card reader appears to be a fully integrated solution. As a benefit, the reader contains plenty of additional interfaces, such as inputs/outputs or additional relays and buses. In this way you can, for example, connect the 2N® Helios IP to a security system via the Wiegand interface on the card reader.
The 2N® Helios IP is a door communicator that perfectly combines state-of-the-art technology with a unique design. It is a communication system supporting both voice and video transmission, all in the IP environment by means of the SIP protocol.
The 2N® Helios IP is an ideal product for any door communication environment. It can be utilised in companies as well as households, and thanks to numerous accessories, such as a display, card reader, attendance system or keyboard, we can satisfy a wide range of customers. It is a highly user-friendly device with easy installation and can be set via a web interface.
The 2N® Helios IP door communicator is made of high quality steel, resistant to all ambient conditions. This ensures a long service life and stable appearance even when installed outdoors. The Helios IP will simply charm all your visitors – even before they enter.
- Stylish door communicator
- One-box solution
- Cisco certified
- Full duplex audio
- Remote administration
- 802.3af (PoE) 48 V / 380 mA DC or
- Adaptor 230 V10%, 50/60 Hz / 12V DC DC power supply 12 V / 1A DC
- Signalization: SIP
- Number of voice channels: 2
- Audio Codecs: G.711, G.729
- Video Codecs: H.264, 64 – 2048 kbit/s, H.263+
- Ethernet: Connector Screw plug, Ethernet speed 10/100 BASE-T
- Relay outputs: Maximal voltage 30 V DC, Maximal current 1 A DC
Physical and Environmental
- Dimensions: 210x100x29 mm (h×w×d)
- Weight: max. 500 g
- Operating temperatures: from –40 to +50 ºC
- Cover level: IP 53