AudioCodes has announced that the AudioCodes 440HD IP phone model has been certified by Microsoft for use with Skype for Business Online, including Cloud PBX. The certification also covers Skype for Business on-premises and hybrid environments and integration with Office 365 services such as Microsoft Exchange in order to access users’ personal information such as calendar, Visual Voice Mail and Outlook contacts, log services, quality of experience monitoring and Update Server.
The 440HD advanced, mid-range enterprise IP phone model offers full integration with Skype for Business Online including Cloud PBX features. The phones key information is below:
- The AudioCodes’ 440HD is an advanced enterprise IP phone with a built-in dedicated LCD screen displaying contacts (who can be called with a single click) and their presence status
- The 440HD model is designed to offer users an intuitive experience, contributing to a smooth adoption of Skype for Business unified communications
- After rigorous testing, AudioCodes 440HD IP phone is now certified for Microsoft Skype for Business Online, as well as for on-premises and hybrid configurations
- The certification also covers the 440HD’s integration with Office 365 services, such as Microsoft Exchange, log services, quality of experience monitoring and Update Server
- Other AudioCodes high definition IP phones are expected to achieve certification early in 2017
The associated IP Phone Manager solution allows for zero-touch provisioning, along with centralized life-cycle control and management, for smooth deployment and ongoing operations in the enterprise.
We are delighted that our 440HD IP phone has successfully passed Microsoft’s rigorous testing to achieve Skype for Business Online certification,” said Nimrode Borovsky, VP Marketing at AudioCodes. “Our IP phones not only offer an intuitive calling experience for end users that eases the adoption of unified communications, but also, as part of our centrally managed IP phone solution and our One Voice Resiliency solution, empowers enterprise IT staff to deliver reliable deployments and simplify ongoing operations.
Share this story with your friends or work colleagues. If you want to stay up to date with our latest products, industry news and offers you can sign up to our monthly newsletters, keep up to date with us on Facebook or follow us on twitter @VoIPon.