Grandstream, the award-winning supplier of unified communications, has announced the release of the UCM6300 Ecosystem, a new unified communications and collaboration solution. The UCM6300 Ecosystem combines the control & cost benefits of on-premise IP PBX systems with the remote access flexibility of companion cloud services to provide a unified communications and collaboration platform for both in-office and remote workers.
The UCM6300 Ecosystem provides businesses with a powerful and scalable platform to securely communicate and collaborate from anywhere using personal computers, mobile devices and Grandstream SIP endpoints. The anchor of the Ecosystem is the new UCM6300 series Unified Communication & Collaboration Solution, the third generation of Grandstream’s market leading IP PBX solution. The UCM6300 series includes a suite of features including:
- Integrated voice and video communication, collaboration, and security control capabilities (including voice and video calling, web meetings, video conferencing, video surveillance, data, analytics, mobility, facility access, intercoms and more) for up to 3,000 users with up to 450 concurrent calls.
- Zero-touch automated provisioning of Grandstream endpoint devices including SIP phones, video phones, gateways, audio/video conference systems, access control systems, IP security cameras, intercom devices, etc.
- API for third-party application integrations, including CRM and PMS platforms
- Advanced security protection with secure boot, unique security certificate and random default password per device
- Built-in LCD, 3 Gigabit network ports with PoE+, USB, 1/2/4/8 FXS & FXO analog telephone & PSTN ports for the UCM6301/6302/6304/6308 models respectively, and redundant power suppliers (UCM6304/6208 only)
- Compatible with the UCM RemoteConnect companion cloud service that provides secure connections to the UCM6300 series for remote users and devices
- Wave app, available for Android, iOS, Chrome and Firefox browsers, provides voice and video communications, web meetings and video collaboration tools