The latest major update to the Sangoma SBC product line provides carriers, enterprise and SMB users with a host of powerful new functionality and interoperability to support the growing need for flexible IP telephony solutions.
Sangoma’s SBC 2.2 delivers a powerful SIP-based platform that now supports both full-IP and TDM connectivity, allowing customers to build, migrate or scale to virtually any current or legacy environment. Included in the SBC 2.2 update is:
- Support for SIP interworking with TDM PBX trunks and PSTN connectivity via E1/T1, with built-in failover
- Local and remote IP phone support, directly to the SBC, with improved security
- New hardware platforms with up to 6 front-access Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Enhanced security features and flexibility
- Full support of IPv6
- TR-069 and upgraded RestAPI supports automated service provider provisioning
- An updated WebUI with a streamlined layout and more access to statistics
- A new “stackable” licensing structure that allows a perfect-fit to channel count requirements
Sangoma continues to work closely with its customers and that gives us an edge when it comes to understanding their unique needs and challenges,” explained Frederic Dickey, VP of Product Management, Marketing and Services. “We brought those to our software and hardware engineering teams with the goal of developing a flexible and cost-effective solution to literally ‘bridge’ IP and legacy telephony environments.” SBC 2.2 enhancements are the result of Sangoma’s customer-centric approach and product innovation strategies.
Share this story with your friends or work colleagues. If you want to stay up to date with our latest products, industry news and offers you can sign up to our monthly newsletters, keep up to date with us on Facebook or follow us on twitter @VoIPon.