The new systems boast cutting out costs on long-distance communication and satisfies the multipoint conference needs of the modern workplace with the all-in-one design and first-class video and audio technology. As the newest generation of Yealink VC series video conferencing systems, the VC800 adopts an intuitive user interface that makes meeting control simpler, appealing to any office professional.
The Yealink VC800 can be divided into two virtual meeting rooms, solving modern workplace long-distance communication needs. This system also features H.265/HEVC, Opus and HD Voice, facilitating a more immersive audio-visual collaboration. Being compatible with Yealink Meeting Server (YMS), the Yealink VC800 supports the 3rd-party room system and integrates with the leading cloud platforms.
The compact design of the Yealink VC800 combines codec and camera together. This, coupled with the user-friendly interface, makes VC800 the perfect solution for the medium-to-large meeting rooms.
By supporting H.265/HEVC, Yealink VC800 further saves 50% of bandwidth. The super video packet loss recovery technology is resistant up to 30%, making this an ideal video conferencing system. Yealink proudly promote the VC800’s 5-inch touchable conference phone, backed with a Harman Kardon speaker, to create an immersive audio-visual collaboration.
- Built-in 24-site multipoint and can be divided into two virtual meeting rooms
- 1080P/60FPS and 12x optical PTZ camera
- H.265/HEVC video codec, 1080P from 512Kbps bandwidth
- Super video packet loss recovery technology, resistant up to 30%
- 5-inch touchable conference phone with Harman Kardon speaker
- Two DECT-based wireless expansion microphones
- Two HDMI output and two HD content input (HDMI + Mini-DP)
- Deeply integrated with leading cloud platforms: Yealink Cloud, Yealink Meeting Server, StarLeaf, Pexip, Mind, Zoom and BlueJeans