Published on October 18th, 2012 | by Alexis Argent0
Grandstream unveil next generation IP Phones the GXP1160 and GXP1165
Grandstream have unveiled their next generation VoIP Phones the Grandstream GXP1160 and Grandstream GXP1165. The phones are the perfect choice for small-to-medium businesses looking for a high quality feature rich VoIP Phone at an affordable cost.
The new Grandstream IP Phones also deliveries superior audio quality, rich and leading telephony features such as personalised information.
Features of the Grandstream GXP1160 and GXP1165
- 128×40 graphical LCD
- Single SIP account, up to 2 call appearances
- 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Phonebook with up to 500 contacts and call history up to 200 records
- Automated personal information service (e.g., local weather), personalised music ring tone/ring back tone
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100Mbps network ports
- Automated provisioning using TW-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file, SRTP and TLS for advanced security protection, 802.1x for media access control
Share this story with your friends or work colleagues. If you want to stay up to date with our latest products, industry news and offers you can sign up to our monthly newsletters, keep up to date with us on Facebook or follow us on twitter @VoIPon