Once you’ve upgraded to the latest firmware version 2.23.1 and inserted any available license into your 2N® IP Base, you’ll be able to gain access to advanced functions, the same as with other 2N IP intercom models with a camera.
2N Helios IP Base intercoms are available to buy today at VoIPon, to find out more about their key and advanced features below.
- Compact IP intercom
- Very easy to install
- Durable aluminium frame
- Expandable with a 125 kHz or 13.56 MHz RFID card reader
- Inputs and outputs for connecting up an electric lock and other equipment
- Wide-angle HD camera
Advanced functions to perform:
- Motion detection
- ONVIF Protocol and video streaming for connection to a camera system
- Encrypted communication for increasing installation security
- Sending photos from the intercom to your email
- Intercom update via HTTP or TFTP
- Noise detection