AudioCodes have introduced the expansion of the AudioCodes One Box 365 family of appliances with two new models targeted at the medium size and enterprise businesses. Building on the success of the AudioCodes One Box 365 Standard Edition, which serves sites up to 200 users, the Pro and Enterprise Editions can scale up to 500 users and 5,000 users, respectively. One Box 365 is a versatile Lync appliance family for SMBs and enterprises that simplifies and accelerates enterprise voice deployments in conjunction with an Office 365 subscription. These appliances integrate Lync Server software with the gateway and/or SBC, featuring dedicated management tools and Office 365 connectors for a complete and simplified deployment.
Leveraging Microsoft Office 365 market adoption by larger size businesses, One Box 365 appliance family can now support up to 5000 seat enterprises together with AudioCodes’ Lync qualified IP phones.
- AudioCodes One Box 365 delivers end-user productivity and voice services, including SIP trunking connectivity
- Featuring dedicated technology to simplify integration with Office 365
- 3 models available: Standard, Pro and Enterprise Editions with maximum user capacity of 200, 500 and 5,000, respectively
- Independent analysis shows AudioCodes One Box 365 solution will provide a significant cost advantage over deploying traditional Lync voice servers on-premises
- Powered by AudioCodes Session Border Controllers (SBC) that are certified by a wide variety of leading SIP trunk service providers worldwide
- Part of the AudioCodes One Voice for Lync offering
- One-stop-shop solution when delivered with AudioCodes’ Lync qualified IP phones and services
AudioCodes One Box 365 is a hybrid solution, providing all the critical hardware, software and services required for a successful Lync voice implementation. The appliance combines multiple Lync server roles including reverse proxy, gateway and SBC functionality in one single elegant unit. With dedicated elements, such as Active Directory and Office 365 Connectors and simplified user interface for configuration and management of the Lync deployment, AudioCodes One Box 365 simplifies and accelerates the installation, quickly enabling the enterprise voice features to Office 365 subscribers. When combined with the AudioCodes Lync qualified IP phones, customers can enjoy a true one stop shop solution.
Based on our detailed study of AudioCodes’ One Box 365 configurations and the Total Cost of Ownership of various Lync deployment models, we found that for companies between 50 and 5000 users subscribing to the Microsoft Office 365 E3 plan who also want Lync Enterprise Voice, the AudioCodes One Box 365 solution will provide a significant cost advantage over deploying traditional Lync voice servers on-premises. It is also much more competitive than hosted or hybrid Lync offerings supporting voice,” said Brent Kelly, President and Principle Analyst, KelCor, Inc.
During the summer of 2014, we introduced AudioCodes One Box 365, providing our customers a new approach to Lync deployments at small sites and in branch offices,” commented Nimrod Borovsky, VP Marketing at AudioCodes. “Responding to market demand, we are very pleased to be able to extend the same simplified approach to bigger size organizations who can now enjoy the best the Microsoft Cloud can offer with the best Lync on-premises technologies for a rapid and efficient voice enablement deployment.
Share this story with your friends or work colleagues. If you want to stay up to date with our latest products, industry news and offers you can sign up to our monthly newsletters, keep up to date with us on Facebook or follow us on twitter @VoIPon.