Grandstream, connecting the world since 2002 with award-winning unified communication solutions, announced the release of the newest addition to their GXV series of IP Video Phone for Android. The new GXV3350 combines a multi-platform video collaboration solution with a 16-line IP phone and the functionality of an Android tablet to offer an all-in-one desktop communication solution. Additionally, Grandstream released the GBX20 Extension Module, which is compatible with both the GXV3350 and GRP2615 to help busy workers handle more calls.
What makes them so good?
The GXV3350 delivers a powerful desktop experience thanks to its 5-inch 1280x720 capacitive touch screen, built-in megapixel camera, support for 720p HD video, integrated dual-band WiFi, built-in Bluetooth, HDMI input/output and more. The GXV3350 runs on Android 7.x and offers full access to the millions of Android applications. It can be seamlessly integrated with other Grandstream products, including facility access solutions, IP PBXs, video conferencing offerings and SIP cameras. This IP Video Phone for Android is the ideal desktop device for busy, multi-tasking professionals, pairs well with any SIP video security solution and offers a powerful yet cost-effective video device for any conference room.
The GBX20 features a 272x480 LCD display that offers up to 40 contacts per module with support for up to 160 contacts by using 4 modules. The extension module supports a wide-range of advanced call features including BLF, call park /pick-up, speed-dial, presence, intercom, voice conferencing transfer/forward and much more. The GBX20 is an ideal solution for businesses and receptionists managing high call volumes, the GBX20 ensures maximum productivity by efficiently monitoring and dispatching incoming calls.
- Runs Android 7.x and offers access to millions of apps
- 5-inch capacitive 5-point touch screen HD TFT LCD
- Integrated dual-band WiFi (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- 16 lines with up to 16 SIP accounts
- 7-way HD audio conferencing and 3-way 720p 30fps HD video capability
- Compatible with the GRP2615 & GXV3350
- Up to 40 contacts per module
- Up to 160 contacts total by connecting 4 modules
- 4.3 inch (480x272) TFT color LCD
- GBX20 firmware is upgraded by direct network download through host phone’s network connection and firmware upgrade setup