Grandstream, the award-winning supplier of unified communications, has announced the release of the newest addition to their GXV series of IP Video Phones for Android. The new GXV3380 combines a multi-platform video collaboration device with a 16-line IP phone and the functionality of an Android tablet to offer an all-in-one desktop communication solution.
This High-End Smart Video phone delivers a powerful desktop experience thanks to its 8-inch touch screen, 2-megapixel camera, support for 1080p HD video, integrated dual-band Wi-Fi, built-in Bluetooth, HDMI input/output and more. The GXV3380 runs on Android 7.x and offers full access to the millions of Android applications. It can be seamlessly integrated with other Grandstream products, including facility access control solutions, IP PBXs, video conferencing systems and SIP cameras. This IP Video Phone for Android is the ideal desktop device for busy, multi-tasking professionals, pairs well with any SIP video security solution and offers a powerful yet cost-effective video device for any conference room.
We are excited to introduce our most powerful IP video phone ever brought-to-market, the new GXV3380. This new product will extend the award-winning legacy of our GXV series of IP Video Phones while offering a significant upgrade thanks to Android 7.x, the largest touch screen within the series, support for multi-party 1080p HD video conferencing, computer screen sharing, and more. We are confident that this world-class video phone will continue our tradition of producing the finest IP video phones on the market.David Li
Notable features of the GXV3380 include:
- Runs Android 7.x and offers access to the millions of Android apps
- 8-inch (1280x800) capacitive 10-point touch screen IPS LCD
- Built-in 2-megapixel camera for video calling with privacy shutter
- Integrated dual-band Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)
- Built-in Bluetooth support for syncing with mobile devices, Bluetooth headsets, etc.
- Support for Full-Band voice with 48KHz sampling rate, dual-mic HD speakerphone with advanced echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance for any scenario
- Dual Gigabit ports with PoE/PoE+
- 16 lines with up to 16 SIP accounts
- 7-way HD audio conferencing and 3-way 1080p 30fps FHD video conferencing capability
- 64-bit quad-core processor with 2GB RAM and 16GB flash
- Peripherals include a HDMI-IN for computer screen sharing, HDMI-OUT, USB 2.0, Micro SD, RJ9 headset jack, 3.5mm stereo headset
- Advanced SDK/API available for application deployment
Expand your solution
Want to expand your communications solution further? Check out the full range of Grandstream products below! If you have any specific requirements, please contact our technical sales team on +44 330 088 0195.