Grandstream has announced the release of the GXV3380, a sleek new IP phone for Android, that is available for testing by the Grandstream Beta Club.
This powerful, high-end model is an all-in-one communication solution with an excellent range of features including multi-video platform collaboration, 8-inch 1280x800 capacitive touch screen and a 2-megapixel camera.
Key Features of Grandstream GXV3380
- Power of a high-performance Android tablet
- 8-inch 1280x800 capacitive touch screen IPS LCD
- 2-megapixel camera
- HDMI In/Out
- Dual microphones for optimum audio
- Up to 48KHz Full Band quality
- Up to 3-way 1080p Full HD video conferencing
- Dual Gigabit ports with PoE/PoE+
- Integrated dual-band Wi-Fi (802.11ac)
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Android 7.x and instant access to Android apps
50 units of this IP video phone will be available for shipping to approved Beta Club testers in early May, 2019. Those interested in taking part in the beta test can apply at betaclub.grandstream.com from April 24 – May 01, 2019.