New GXP2135 features up to 32 digital BLF/Speed-Dial keys, a sleek design and enhanced features
Grandstream have announced the release of the GXP2135, a powerful multi-line enterprise HD IP phone. This new IP phone features 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts, up to 32 digitally programmable BLF/speed-dial keys, and a modern design with an all-glass 2.8” 320 x 240 colour LCD.
The GXP2135 is the second Grandstream phone to feature on-screen, digitally programmable BLF/speed dial keys. It is an ideal phone to high call volume users seeking a combination of attractive design, advanced telephony features, power of a high performance multi-line phone, and reasonable cost.
Other feature highlights include:
- Built-in Bluetooth to allow pairing with Bluetooth headsets and speakers, as well as with Bluetooth mobile devices for data exchange (contacts and calendars) and call transferring
- Dual Gigabit ports for the fastest possible connection speeds, true HD audio, 4-way conferencing, built-in power-over-Ethernet (PoE), EHS support for Plantronics headsets, and a USB port
- Broad compatibility with all of the major SIP-based IP PBX/softswitch/IMS platforms including Broadsoft, Metaswitch, Asterisk, Elastix, and more
- Supported provisioning methods include XML config files, TR-069 and Zero Configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs
- Supports up to 11 native languages
We are excited to expand our phone portfolio with the introduction of GXP2135 that features a modern design, multi-line performance, and programmable flexibility of on-screen digital BLF keys” said David Li, CEO of Grandstream. “Grandstream is committed to continuously pushing the technology and design envelop by offering users with visual aesthetic and feature-rich telephony solution.
Share this story with your friends or work colleagues. If you want to stay up to date with our latest products, industry news and offers you can sign up to our monthly newsletters, keep up to date with us on Facebook or follow us on twitter @VoIPon.