Digium has continued to evolve its IP Phone range with its launch of the Digium D80. The D80 is a desktop media phone, with a clean attractive and spacious 7 inch HD touchscreen display. It is aimed at clients who require an easy-to-use intuitive graphic user interface with the highest level of quality. The unit is feature rich supporting 100 rapid dial/busy lamp field (BLF) entries, dual 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit network ports and advanced touch-optimised applications.
The D80 offers a fully-integrated experience allowing users unparalleled levels of functionality with simple, flexible and robust call handling. You can access advanced phone applications like visual voicemail, user presence, intelligent contacts and visual call parking is simplified through the optimised touch-centric menu system.
Digium phones support plug-and-play provisioning. Simply plug the phones in, automatically discover your Asterisk or Switchvox server, select the user, and start talking. Digium phones make it easier to do full office installs with autonomous assignment and configuration through MAC Address batch assignment.
Digium D80 Features
- 7-inch, High Definition (HD), 800 x 1280 pixel backlit colour LCD display
- Multi-Point capacitive touchscreen display
- 1-line appearance
- 20 on-screen Rapid Dial / BLF keys, scrollable to 100
- Feature and context-sensitive functions
- Headset, speaker and mute functions
- 2-color LED Message Waiting Indicator
- Volume control
- 4P4C handset jack
- Electronic Hookswitch port
- Wireless Headset support (coming soon)
- 2 switched 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet ports
- 802.3at/af Power over Ethernet
- 5-volt DC power port
Share this story with your friends or work colleagues. If you want to stay up to date with our latest products, industry news and offers you can sign up to our monthly newsletters, keep up to date with us on Facebook or follow us on twitter @VoIPon.