Press Releases PRO created by Raphael Dörr, Head of Corporate Communications & Investor Relations, Gigaset AG
Gigaset pro have introduced the Gigaset pro Unified Communication Suite (UC Suite) – a complete software suite for integrating communication technologies with leading business software. Using the innovative and user-friendly software, organisations and end users in need of scalable solutions are able to integrate voice and messaging into a powerful business communication platform.
UC Suite enables organisations to pick the flexible solution that meets the unique needs of their end users. Its simple menu-driven interface allows users to connect to certified Gigaset pro telephone systems and all IP-enabled devices into a single communication platform. Designed to adhere to recognised standards such as TAPI and build on scalable architecture, UC Suite implementations are delivered by Gigaset pro’s international network of certified partners who help design, install and train staff to allow companies to quickly take control of their professional business communication platform.
A cost effective solution
To be able to benefit from the possibilities new communication technologies have to offer, businesses increasingly need to integrate critical applications with their communication requirements. Due to high costs and task complexity, many of these computer telephony integration systems are only available to larger organisations. With the Gigaset pro UC Suite, this is no longer the case. Thanks to the per device licensing model, UC suite allows organisations to pay for what they need and to grow as they require.
Applications and hardware
The use of the TAPI standard allows end users to integrate their telephony with enterprise and small business applications from Microsoft, Sage, Salesforce, Oracle, SugarCRM, Lotus, Goldmine and many other leading vendors – including deep support for Microsoft Office, Outlook, Exchange and Skype for Business. The software is running on standard Windows PCs and Servers.
Other options of the Unified Communication Suite:
- Quick communication by integrating Instant Messaging and E-mail with presence of users so you know who’s available and how to reach them with a single click.
- Pulling up customer records based on caller details as well as simple one-click dialling.
- ‘Click to dial’ from your computer.
- ‘Contact pop-ups’ on incoming calls.
- Presence-status from all colleagues to help improve efficiency amongst an extensive list of UC features.
- Call Management based on user availability
- Working across every Gigaset pro desktop and DECT phone within the Gigaset pro T440/T640 and Hybird 120GE on-premises solution
Share this story with your friends or work colleagues. If you want to stay up to date with our latest products, industry news and offers you can sign up to our monthly newsletters, keep up to date with us on Facebook or follow us on twitter @VoIPon.