GDS3710 tracks, manages and records access to any physical building; offers powerful integration with Grandstream’s entire portfolio
Grandstream Networks Inc., connecting the world since 2002 with award-winning SIP communication solutions, have announced the addition of an IP Video Door Entry System to their product portfolio. The newly released GDS3710 is an IP Video Door Entry System that also serves as a Full HD IP security camera and IP intercom to offer facility access control and security monitoring for buildings of all sizes, and comes with robust IP66 rating.
This powerful IP Video Door System offers an ultra-wide-angle (180-degree) lens for wall-to-wall video coverage, has a built-in RFID chip reader for secure keyless entry and includes a built-in microphone and speaker to support intercom functionality. The GDS3710 adds value to any facility by giving off a great visual impression to visitors with its sleek, high-end design suitable for both indoor and outdoor installations.
The GDS3710 offers powerful integration with other Grandstream solutions. It supports seamless integration with Grandstream’s IP phones, IP Video Phones and Grandstream Wave mobile app for audio/video intercom, and enables entry for visitors with a single press/touch. It is fully interoperable with Grandstream’s GVR355x series of NVRs (Network Video Recorders) for real time high resolution (1080p) video recording and storage. The GDS3710 can also be integrated with Grandstream’s IP PBXs which allows it to ring other devices via a simple SIP call.
Key GDS3710 features include:
- Advanced Sony imaging sensor with wide dynamic range (for various lighting conditions) and 180 degree hemispherical lens with wall-to-wall video coverage
- Sleek, high-end design that offers a great visual impression at the installation facility
- Managed with Grandstream’s free management software, GDS Manager, which offers a comprehensive access control portal to provision, track and manage RFID card or PIN code information
- Rich peripherals and flexible control interfaces to support various electric strikes/lock types, 3rd party access control modules, security alarms, door sensors, PoE networks, and different mounting options
- Supports multi-streaming bit rate to allow concurrent video recording (1080p Full HD video resolution), streaming to SIP video endpoints (720p HD video resolution) and smart phones (QVGA resolution) simultaneously
- IP66 and IK9 metal casing for weatherproof and vandal resistant deployment
- Supports SIP/VoIP technology with 2-way audio, and video streaming which can be accessed directly on smart phones/tablets, SIP endpoints and the GDS Manager
- Built-in LEDs for automated face illumination upon motion detection or key pressing and optional lighting control switch – for added security
“The GDS3710 takes the power and value of Grandstream’s total solutions to the next level and brings unified communications and security together like never before,” said David Li, CEO of Grandstream. “This innovative Video Door Entry System adds value to any facility thanks to its sleek, high-end design and offers powerful integration with our entire product portfolio. This integration increases the value of Grandstream VoIP solutions by adding new physical security functionality to Grandstream IP phones, Video phones, mobile apps and IP PBXs while also broadening the total eco-system of Grandstream’s security products. The initial response to the GDS3710 has been overwhelming and we are very excited about its market prospect.”
Share this story with your friends or work colleagues. If you want to stay up to date with our latest products, industry news and offers you can sign up to our monthly newsletters, keep up to date with us on Facebook or follow us on twitter @VoIPon.