This is exciting news for VoIPon Solutions, as we welcome ClearlyIP to our global brand portfolio of leading VoIP telecommunications solutions.
We are really pleased ClearlyIP have chosen us to be their distributor for Europe and have had lots of interest from resellers even before we took stock. We continue to work on an overall strategy to see this brand succeed.Matthew Hayward
Leading the ClearlyIP launch and expansion into Europe, is recently appointed Director of Sales for Europe, Richard Smith.
“As soon as I got the first samples on my desk, I knew the phones would work well here in the UK and beyond. The fact they can be easily branded with the reseller’s logo at a much smaller order quantity than you would usually find would be enough but the ease of implementation using our Cloud Device Manager makes them an obvious choice for resellers.”Richard Smith
“With two acquisitions in the past three months, and now expanding into Europe It’s a good time to be at ClearlyIP. Having worked with both Richard and VoIPon in the past, we knew the fit was perfect, our team is excited to be launching ClearlyIP Phones and Appliances to the European market.”Preston McNair
- 5 way conferencing natively on the phone
- Full duplex speaker
- Colour LCD display
- 2 angle stand with built in wall mount capabilities
- Fully brandable for resellers and OEMs
- Supports Clearly IP Phone Apps for FreePBX based system
- Zero touch provisioning using our Cloud Device Manager
- HD codec support for both G722 and opus
- 4 pages of programmable soft keys
- Dual gigabit ethernet with PoE
- Built in OpenVPN client