Yealink, have announced the global launch of the Yealink T27P, the latest IP phone model of Yealink’s upgraded T2 series. The full range of the new T2 series, including SIP-T29G, SIP-T27P, SIP-23 and SIP-T21P, are now available for order globally.
The T2 IP phone series of is an enterprise-grade IP phone solution for businesses of all sizes. The Series has been long popular for its high quality and its HD voice and high-stability features. After a major upgrade in software and hardware, Yealink now presents an even stronger T2 series phones (SIP-T20P, SIP-T21P, SIP-T22P, SIP-T23P, SIP-T26P, SIP-27P, SIP-T28P, SIP-T29G) with new features that include:
- Improved HD voice quality for more efficient voice communication.
- The Series provides Optima HD voice quality, while full duplex and noise elimination features further optimize sound quality.
- More intuitive and convenient operations for the paperless-office
- Multiple paperless programmable line keys that incorporate red and green lights improve the user experience through shortcut functions like fast-dialing, BLA and BLF.
- Easy switching to Gigabit Ethernet
- Duo-port Gigabit Ethernet Switch (for SIP-T29G) allows for high-bandwidth capabilities.
- More elegant appearance and friendly UI
With our upgraded T2 series, Yealink is providing an even more comprehensive and cost effective solution for our customers,” said Yealink Executive Vice President Stone Lu. “For SME users with a limited budget, the new T2 series is an ideal and reliable solution,” he added. “Yealink has a history of successful VoIP innovations and will continue to deliver better products and service for our customers.
Share this story with your friends or work colleagues. If you want to stay up to date with our latest products, industry news and offers you can sign up to our monthly newsletters, keep up to date with us on Facebook or follow us on twitter @VoIPon.