Grandstream, the award-winning supplier of unified communications, has expanded their GRP2600 Series of Carrier-Grade IP Phones with the release of two competitively priced models, GRP2624 and GRP2634. The new IP Phones provides simple-to-use, affordable desktop IP Phones with sleek designs and next-generation features.
Common Features of GRP2600 Series
- Colour LCD screen with a swappable faceplate for easy logo customisation
- Zero provisioning and easy management through Grandstream’s new cloud platform, GDMS (Grandstream Device Management System). GDMS, which is currently in Beta and will be officially released in the coming months, provides a centralized secure interface to easily provision and manage large deployments of Grandstream endpoints.
- Industry-leading security protection such as secure boot, random default password, unique security certificate per device, and encrypted data storage
- Support for all major voice codecs including wide-band Opus, G.722, G.711, G.729A/B, G.723, iLBC, G.726, etc. and multi-party conferencing
- Dual firmware images for improved reliability
- Unified firmware across all GRP2600 series model
- 2.8” Colour LCD screen
- 8 line keys, 4 SIP accounts
- Noise Sheilding
- WiFi & Bluetooth
- 2000 contact phonebook
- 5 way video conferencing
- Gigabit network ports, PoE
Watch this video overview from Grandstream all about the new GRP2600 series.
EXPAND YOUR SOLUTION
Want to expand your communications solution further? Check out the full range of Grandstream products below! If you have any specific requirements, please contact our technical sales team on +44 330 088 0195.