Grandstream Networks, an award-winning manufacturer of SIP Unified Communications solutions, has announced that their new GRP2600 series of IP phones are now fully compliant with BroadSoft. As a result, service providers and enterprises around the world using the BroadSoft Business Platform can now create or expand their solution with Grandstream’s GRP2612, GRP2612P, GRP2612W, GRP2613, GRP2614, GRP2615 and GRP2616 IP Phones.
To update your GRP2600 Series IP Phone, download the latest firmware 184.108.40.206 here.
IMPORTANT UPGRADING NOTE
- If GRP2612/2612P/2612W/2613/2614 is upgraded from a version lower than 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168+, the VPK/MPK keys’ settings need to be reconfigured due to significant internal value changes.
- Firmware 22.214.171.124 is the first public firmware for GRP2616. Please do not attempt downgrading GRP2616 to previous firmware such as 126.96.36.199 which is for GRP2612/2612P/2612W/2613/2614/2615 only.
- Firmware 188.8.131.52 is the first public firmware for GRP2615. Please do not attempt downgrading GRP2615 to previous firmware such as 184.108.40.206 which is for GRP2612/2612P/2612W/2613/2614 only.
- GRP26XX does not support weather service.
FIRMWARE FILE INFORMATION
- Firmware file name: grp2610fw.bin
- MD5: 950a9398652f599db8af9e590a0e40fa
- Added GUI performance improvement
- Added support of exact match lookup method for LDAP search [EXACT MATCH SEARCH]
- Fixed an issue with an unresponsive LCD-Features softkey
- Fixed an issue where the LCD wouldn’t open the authentication interface after an authentication fail
- Fixed an issue where there is one-way audio if you answer an incoming call while trying to establish a
separate conference call
- Fixed an issue where GBX20 was displaying the wrong icons for Eventlist BLF or Presence VPK when
provisioned by a GRP261X in HF mode
- Fixed an issue where you couldn’t provision a Phonebook VMPK using “phonebook” string on v1 config
- Fixed an issue where you couldn’t provision a Phonebook VMPK without a value
- Fixed an issue with firmware upgrading failure
- Fixed an issue where configuring incorrect OpenVPN info caused all SIP accounts to fail to register
- Fixed an issue where updating entries in the phonebook doesn’t update in real time
- Fixed an issue where the phone would crash after ending an SRTP call
NEW FEATURE OVERVIEW
EXACT MATCH SEARCH
- Web Configuration
This option can be found under device web UI →Directory →LDAP
With LDAP Lookup: Incoming call and Outgoing call selected, DUT will perform a LDAP search during the
incoming and outgoing call. If exact match search is enabled, during the LDAP search, DUT will only get
the result that matches the search input exactly. i.e. if 100 is the incoming/outgoing number only 100 will
get searched, *100* will not.
The GRP2600 series are carrier-grade IP phones designed for mass deployment. This series of next-generation IP phones features a sleek new design, a re-imagined user experience, unified firmware and powerful feature options. Designed for enterprises, service providers and other high-volume markets, the GRP series offers a powerful, easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy voice platform with next-gen features for high-end users.
Swappable face plates
3 SIP accounts , 6 multipurpose line keys
Up to 24 digital BLF keys
4.3″ Colour LCD Screen
4.3″ Colour LCD extension module
10 line keys, 16 SIP accounts