Grandstream, the award-winning supplier of unified communications, has released a new official firmware for the UCM6300 series, version 184.108.40.206. These updates include improved performance, enhanced security, and additional features so you can make the most of these products. To update your UCM6300 series IP PBX, please click the below links to read the release notes and download the latest firmware.
The UCM6300 Ecosystem provides businesses with a powerful and scalable platform to securely communicate and collaborate from anywhere using personal computers, mobile devices and Grandstream SIP endpoints. The anchor of the Ecosystem is the new UCM6300 series Unified Communication & Collaboration Solution, the third generation of Grandstream’s market leading IP PBX solution. The UCM6300 series includes a suite of features including:
- Integrated voice and video communication, collaboration, and security control capabilities (including voice and video calling, web meetings, video conferencing, video surveillance, data, analytics, mobility, facility access, intercoms and more) for up to 3,000 users with up to 450 concurrent calls.
- Zero-touch automated provisioning of Grandstream endpoint devices including SIP phones, video phones, gateways, audio/video conference systems, access control systems, IP security cameras, intercom devices, etc.
- API for third-party application integrations, including CRM and PMS platforms
- Advanced security protection with secure boot, unique security certificate and random default password per device
- Built-in LCD, 3 Gigabit network ports with PoE+, USB, 1/2/4/8 FXS & FXO analog telephone & PSTN ports for the UCM6301/6302/6304/6308 models respectively, and redundant power suppliers (UCM6304/6208 only)
- Compatible with the UCM RemoteConnect companion cloud service that provides secure connections to the UCM6300 series for remote users and devices
- Wave app, available for Android, iOS, Chrome and Firefox browsers, provides voice and video communications, web meetings and video collaboration tools