2N Telecommunications, leading SIP Door Intercom manufacturer, has announced the release of a new version of their 2N Mobile Video Application.
2N Mobile Video allows users to stay informed and monitor everything happening outside your entrance. The app allows you to communicate with your visitors via your mobile phone and the 2N IP intercom installed at your door.
New Features & Improvements
- Increase of photographs in call logs – the intercom camera can now take several photographs during a call allowing the user to clearly identify their visitor.
- Support for G.729 protocol – users in locations with poor connectivity and lower coverage will benefit from this as G.729 uses less data.
- Intuitive improvements– the applications responsiveness is now much quicker with an improved phone book, modification of icons, bulk delete records and enabling use of gestures for browsing images in call logs.
- Effective support reporting – the new form allows users to report an issue in a more effective and efficient manner via a pre-filled process to send through to the 2N technical support team.
- Compatible with headphones – the application now allows for calls to automatically be directed to them if connected to a smart device.
How 2N Mobile Video Works
Expand Your Solution
Want to expand your communications solution further? Check out the full range of 2N products below! If you have any specific requirements, please contact our technical sales team on +44 330 088 0195.