Polycom have announced new additions to the Polycom VVX Business Media VoIP Phone range and unveiled the Polycom VVX 300, Polycom VVX 310, Polycom VVX 400 and the Polycom VVX 410 phones. The Polycom VoIP Phones have been designed to improve productivity and facilitate collaboration for office, call centers, front desks and corporate offices.
Take a look at the new Polycom range
The Polycom VVX 300 and VVX 310 are both 6 line entry level l Business Media Phones ideal for office environments such as call centres.
The Polycom VVX 300 and Polycom VVX 310 models are near enough identical phones, however the VVX 310 features a Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 port apposed to the VVX 300 2 x Ethernet 10/100 port.
The Polycom VVX 300 includes a number of advanced features:
- Backlit grayscale graphical LCD (208 x 104)
- 6 line or speed dial keys
- HD Voice up to 7KHz on all audio paths (Speaker, Handset, Headset)
- 2 x Ethernet 10/100 or 2 x Ethernet 10/100/1000 GigE (VVX 310)
- Asian character support
- Hard Keys: 12-key dial pad, home, speaker, mute, headset, volume, messages, hold, transfer
- 4-way navigation cluster with center “select” key
- SupportsVVX Expansion Modules and VVX Color Expansion modules
The Polycom VVX 400 and VVX 410 are Mid-range Phones aimed at SOHO and call centers. The VVX 400 range includes
12 lines, HD Voice and 12 hard keys.
Like the VVX 300 range, Polycom has a Polycom VVX 400 and Polycom VVX 410 version, again the difference is that the vvx 410 offers two Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 ports.
Please see the full feature list:
- HD Voice up to 7KHz on all audio paths (speaker, handset, headset)
- 12 lines or speed dials
- 2 x Ethernet 10/100/1000
- Asian character support
- Hard Keys: 12-key dialpad, home, speaker, mute, headset, volume, messages, hold, transfer
- 4-way nav cluster with center “select” key
- Supports paper label or color LCD expansion modules (32 buttons/keys) x 3 modules
Polycom VVX Business Media Phones are an affordable, enterprise-grade solution that seamlessly connects with employees’ existing workflow and applications, such as calendars and address books, which can help workers in any industry be more productive,” said Jim Kruger, Senior Vice President, Product and Solutions Marketing, Polycom. Having now shipped 10 million audio devices, our conference phones have brought billions of people together for more productive work outcomes. The Polycom VVX 300 and VVX 400 Business Media Phones integrate into a wide range of unified communications environments and have the industry’s best sound quality through features like Polycom HD Voice and patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology for crystal-clear calls without echoes, drop-outs or feedback.”
Share this story with your friends or work colleagues. If you want to stay up to date with our latest products, industry news and offers you can sign up to our monthly newsletters, keep up to date with us on Facebook or follow us on twitter @VoIPon.