Sangoma has announced the launch of its new Cloud PBX service, PBXact Unified Cloud Communications (PBXact UCC) specifically designed to meet the communication needs of SMBs and small enterprise.
Our customers are constantly looking for integrated solutions that will lower overall communications costs”, said Tony Lewis, General Manager USA at Sangoma Technologies. “The ubiquity of the internet, combined with SIP and VoIP protocols, mean high end communication solutions can now be delivered from the cloud and benefit from the software as a service (SaaS) model that have become so prevalent in the tech industry”.
Based on the award-winning on premise PBXact UC systems, the PBXact UCC service is backed by Sangoma’s fail safe data centers and SIPStation sip trunking infrastructure. The service is designed to lower costs and to facilitate implementation and features:
- Simple online sign up, ordering and management at https://cloud.pbxact.com/
- Fixed monthly fees per line including unlimited US/Canada calling plans
- Quick start configuration wizard – set-up extensions, IVR, voicemail in less than 10 minutes
- Number portability – businesses get to keep their phone numbers
- Complete integration with Sangoma’s IP Phones, including Zero-touch provisioning, Phone Apps and built in VoIP security
- Advanced Unified Communications with UC Web Panels, Zulu desktop integration and Sangoma’s Phone Apps (A set of productivity tools integrated with IP phones)
Sangoma also offers a generous partner program for companies interested in reselling the PBXact UCC Service.
Share this story with your friends or work colleagues. If you want to stay up to date with our latest products, industry news and offers you can sign up to our monthly newsletters, keep up to date with us on Facebook or follow us on twitter @VoIPon.