Yealink, leading provider of enterprise communication and collaboration solutions, has released new firmware for Yealink Audio Devices certified by Microsoft Teams along with some new features and bug fixes as below.
- Support CAP
- Support Dark Theme
- Support Ringing Multiple Incoming calls
- Support IP Phone policies
Bug fixes remained in the last firmware:
- Ring Back Tone may still be heard in Teams App after cancelling the outgoing call.
- Mute LED on the device may not be reset when a second call is placed.
- Call Notification may not be updated after you handle it if there are two notifications displayed on the screen.
- Teams App may not ring but get a missed call notification when Teams Desktop Client user calls Teams App user (device).
- The cached credentials of the last sign-in may be still used for the next time when you sign into the Teams app.
NOTE: Yealink strongly recommend that all users upgrade your phones with the latest firmware, that you can enjoy richer functions and better user experience. You can find the firmware from Yealink Support or access links as below.
T5 SERIES MODELS
With these brilliant new additions, Yealink’s T5 series now consists of 9 business IP phones in total.